IWLA Career Center
MA, LPC, RCC
Location: Chicago Metro Area
As a business psychology and productivity coach Barbara Kay offers personalized coaching aligned to your goals. Similar to the way a Sports Psychologist works with a star athlete, our coaching will focus on building an individualized vision, strategy, and execution plan to deliver you personalized results.
The strategies and results are highly individualized, since the client is not following a pre-planned program. Itâ€™s like having a personal trainer for professional success. Some clients conclude coaching after reaching their initial goals. Others select new goals and keep going. Clients are encouraged to sample custom coaching with a 3-month new client coaching term.
When I ask clients about the benefits of coaching, similar themes emerge: Clarity, Focus, Energy, Confidence, Fresh Ideas, Valuable Insight, Personal Attention, Growth and Results. I'm honored by their positive feedback and privileged to work with outstanding professionals. Here's what clients say:
- Psychology of Productivity: Individual & Team Achievement
- Psychology of Communication: Clients, Teams, Leadership, Branding
- Team-building: Growing & Leading a Team
- Client Relationships: Behavioral Finance, Loyalty, Women Investors
- Change: Thriving & Mastering Change
Serving clients as both coach and consultant. As a coach to help clients build a custom strategy and execution plan to achieve their goals. Also a consultant, a psychology and human achievement expert, providing tools and techniques to accelerate individual, team and client success.
Barbara Kay provides coaching, consulting, speaking and training to financial services professionals, teams and leaders nationwide across the financial services industry including: independent, RIA, wire- house, banks, and wholesale organizations.
Completed dual degrees in Clinical Psychology, with professional psychology license (IL), post-graduate training in coaching with the Coaches Training Institute and corporate coaching, as a Registered Corporate Coach (RCC). Current active member of the American Psychological Association (APA) and the FPA.
Order Online below.
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00
Add to Cart